NDCC - http://www.state.nd.us/lr/cencode/t14c03.pdf
- $65.00 in cash (no checks or Credit Cards accepted)
- Both parties must be present
- Drivers License or some other valid photo ID is required
- Marriage License is valid for 60 days (day 1 being purchase date)
- If either party has been divorced, you must purchase a Certified Copy of the most recent divorce decree by contacting the Clerk of Court's office in the county in which you were divorced.
- A wedding ceremony must be made by appointment only. Contact the County Clerk to schedule.
- You must be at least 18 years old to marry without parental consent. If a person is between 16 and 18 years of age, a signed/notarized parental consent is required. A license MAY NOT be issued to any person below the age of 16.