Real Estate Recordings
NDCC 11-18-05.1a and 1b effective 7-1-2017
REAL ESTATE RECORDING FEES:
$20.00 - 1-6 page document
$65.00 - 7-25 page document $3.00 per page over 25 pages
* ALL DOCUMENTS MUST have a three(3) inch [7.62 centimeters] margin across the top of the first page of each instrument for recording information.
NDCC 11-18-02.2 STATEMENTS OF CONSIDERATION
EFFECTIVE AUGUST 1, 2017
Only 1 of 2 statements of consideration will be accepted on a Deed or Affidavit of Affixation:
* A statement of full consideration paid for the property conveyed.
* A statement designating one of the exemptions in subsection 6 which the grantee believes applies to the transaction.
- There is a 1" margin requirement on each instrument presented for recording. Each instrument must contain a 1" top, bottom, or side margin on each page of the instrument for the placement of computerized labels. The margin must be completely blank with no markings. If this margin requirement is not met, an additional fee of $10.00 will be charged.
- Documents which satisfy, release, assign, subordinate, continue, amend or
extend a previously recorded document will have an additional fee of $3.00 for each additional document number listed after the first 10.
- Documents containing more than ten (10) sections of land will be charged an additional $1.00/section after the first ten (10).