- 16 and over is $110
- Under 16 is $80
- Processing Fees are an additional $35.00
- Passport Photos are $8.60
- 2 passport photos are required (photos currently obtained at Recorder's office)
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate (Must be State Issued) Request for Certified Copy of a Birth Record Form (PDF)
- Drivers License or Photo identification
If under 16 both parents or legal guardians must accompany the child when applying. Both parents or legal guardians must sign the application for the child. If this is not possible, the single applying parent or legal guardian must show proof of sole custody or the consent of the second parent.
Any other sites that charge or have you fill in your information are not reputable. The service is free and secure at the State Department website. We don’t want any of our customers taken advantage of or have their personal information compromised.
Please call 701-623-4491 if you have questions.
As of April 2, 2021 the processing time is as follows:
- Routine Service: 10 to 12 weeks
- Expedited Service: 4 to 6 weeks (Expedited service fees are an additional $60.00)
- $14.65 overnight delivery fee (or current postal one-way rate) to mail application to the passport agency.
Forms are available at our office. Please call for an appointment at 701-623-4491.